In Modern Code Contributed Talks, or MC² Series, experts in computational disciplines share their experience. Register for these ongoing webinars to learn the performance optimization methods used in real-life applications.
Would you like to contribute a talk? Contact us. Scholarship is available in the form of access to a diverse collection of powerful computing platforms.
MC² 004: Signal Processing
- Prof. Jeffrey S. Dunham, Professor of Physics, Middlebury College
- Savitzky-Golay Filter Algorithm for Large One-Dimensional Data Sets
- July 11, 2017 at 16:00-17:00 GMT (convert)
MC² 005: Computational Biology
- Pablo González de Aledo Marugán, Imperial College of London
- An optimization approach for the computational modeling of biological development
- July 13, 2017 at 16:00-17:00 GMT (convert)