Yes, we offer hosting for computing resources. No, we are not your regular cloud hosting provider. What we offer is designed specifically for the high-performance computing industry.
- We will build, provision, host and support your system.
- Anything from one to hundreds of systems, with innovative storage, HPC interconnects, and accelerators.
- No limits to the type of hardware you can use – we have an award-winning systems provider down the hallway.
- Your users will have either time-shared or queue-based access to your cloud or cluster.
- Our unique software allows you to assign users to your assets from a web browser. Or from a cell phone if you are into this kind of thing! Here’s what it looks like:
You can use our hosting service when you need to
- Demonstrate your new computing appliance to potential customers. Forget the expense and hassles of shipping multiple boxes across the globe, let us host one for you and give you the power to assign domestic or overseas users to it as you please. Example: Intel’s demo cluster.
- Host a contest like this one or that one – they used our hosting!). With minimal investment in hardware and hosting, thousands of users share your best-in-class platform.
- Configure a unique platform for your departmental research (heterochromic computer, anyone?).
We really don’t think anyone provides a similar service, but if you are still unconvinced, we can explain why Colfax…
Who We Are
We are a team of computing software professionals with scientific backgrounds. Colfax Research specializes in helping you adopt the ever more complex innovations in computing. Click to meet the team.
- Team. Our consultants and engineers have solid scientific foundation proven by Ph. D. degrees. This team has a thorough knowledge of the state-of-the-art methods and tools. It is made possible by years of experience in the field, constant training, and exposure to modern computing systems.
- Expertise. We have an established track record of high-quality research in computing software, system administration, and hardware configuration. Our domain of knowledge includes parallel processors, accelerators, interconnects, storage, and software tools for modern scientific computing.
- Equipment. Our department has access to the latest models of processors, network fabrics, memory, storage and accelerators. These instruments will give you the most relevant experience when we benchmark and tune your code, host your cluster, or deliver training for your staff.
- Roots. We breathe computing hardware. Colfax Research is a department of Colfax International, a Silicon Valley veteran since 1987, specializing in innovative and expertly engineered workstations, servers, clusters, storage, and personal supercomputing solutions.
How to Get in Touch
We are located at 750 Palomar Ave, Sunnyvale, California 94085, USA.
Reach us by phone 1-408-730-2275 or via email: email@example.com