We are known worldwide for our public training programs on parallel programming, performance optimization and modern code practices. We conduct web-based training (e.g., HOW Series “Deep Dive”) as well as face-to-face events.
Do you have custom training needs for your department? Let’s discuss what we can do together. You can expect
- Web-based training anywhere in the world
- Experts delivering the presentations and available for questions
- Remote access to the best and newest of computing equipment
Who We Are
We are a team of computing software professionals with scientific backgrounds. Colfax Research specializes in helping you adopt the ever more complex innovations in computing. Click to meet the team.
- Team. Our consultants and engineers have solid scientific foundation proven by Ph. D. degrees. This team has a thorough knowledge of the state-of-the-art methods and tools. It is made possible by years of experience in the field, constant training, and exposure to modern computing systems.
- Expertise. We have an established track record of high-quality research in computing software, system administration, and hardware configuration. Our domain of knowledge includes parallel processors, accelerators, interconnects, storage, and software tools for modern scientific computing.
- Equipment. Our department has access to the latest models of processors, network fabrics, memory, storage and accelerators. These instruments will give you the most relevant experience when we benchmark and tune your code, host your cluster, or deliver training for your staff.
- Roots. We breathe computing hardware. Colfax Research is a department of Colfax International, a Silicon Valley veteran since 1987, specializing in innovative and expertly engineered workstations, servers, clusters, storage, and personal supercomputing solutions.
How to Get in Touch
We are located at 2805 Bowers Ave, Santa Clara, California 95051, USA.
Reach us by phone 1-408-730-2275 or via email: email@example.com