Colfax will be at SC15 in Austin, TX presenting the full spectrum of our products and services, including developer training programs, solutions and components.
Sunday (Nov 15) at the Intel HPC Developer Conference:
Attend our 3-part hands-on tutorial on the fundamentals of application performance tuning for Intel architecture. The tutorial is at the Omni Austin Hotel Downtown (700 San Jacinto Blvd) in the Congress room. See Intel HPC Developer Conference Web site for agenda and registration.
- Part 1 at 1:00 – 1:50 pm: multi-threading.
Colfax-SC15-Intel-HPC-Dev-Conf-Hands-on-Lab-Part-1.pdf (2 MB) — this file is available only to registered users. Register or Log In.
- Part 2 at 2:05 – 2:55 pm: vectorization.
Colfax-SC15-Intel-HPC-Dev-Conf-Hands-on-Lab-Part-2.pdf (2 MB) — this file is available only to registered users. Register or Log In.
- Part 3 at 3:10 – 4:00 pm: memory tuning.
Colfax-SC15-Intel-HPC-Dev-Conf-Hands-on-Lab-Part-3.pdf (2 MB) — this file is available only to registered users. Register or Log In.
We will be providing access to servers with Intel Xeon Phi coprocessors for practical exercises. Code for all exercises: Colfax-Tutorial-SC15-Intel-HPCDevCon.tgz (7 KB) — this archive is available only to registered users. Register or Log In.
Monday through Thursday (Nov 16-19) on the show floor:
- Visit us at booth #2023 (right next to Intel) for technology demonstrations and developer resources focused on the Intel Scalable System Framework (SSF):
- Intel Omni-Path Fabric
- Intel Visual Compute Accelerators (VCA)
- Intel NVMe drives
- Intel processors, coprocessors, and solutions based on them
- Developer resources (education, research publications, consulting)
- Stop by our table at the Intel Channel Pavilion
- Join a guided Intel Fellow Traveler tour regularly beginning at the Intel booth. The tour prominently features Colfax.