This resource is open only to the participants of the Intel/Colfax training at RMACC2017.
Request Access Now
Please fill out and submit the form below to request access to the Colfax Cluster. You will get additional instructions via the email address that you provide.
When you get access, you will log in to a Linux-based head node of a batch farm. There you can stage your code and data, compile, and submit calculations to a queue. Once the queued job completes, your results will be in your home folder.
- Your account is active for up to 3 days.
- Jobs are scheduled on Intel® Xeon® processors E5-2697 v2 equipped with Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessors 7120P and on Intel® Xeon Phi™ processors 7210 (formerly Knights Landing)
- Only one job will run on any processor at a time.
- You will get 50 GB of file storage quota.
- Your home directory is not visible to other users.
- Once your access period expires, your home directory on the cluster will be deleted.
Precompiled Optimized Software
Miscellaneous software optimized for Intel® architecture, including Intel® Xeon Phi™ processors, is available on the cluster:
- Intel® Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition and the tools and libraries included with it:
- Intel® C, C++ and Fortran compilers
- Intel® MPI library
- Intel® OpenMP library
- Intel® Threading Building Blocks (TBB) library
- Intel® Math Kernel Library (MKL)
- Intel® Data Analytics Acceleration Library (DAAL)
- Intel® Distribution for Python* 2.7 and 3.5
- Intel® Distribution for Caffe*
- Educational exercises for performance optimization from the HOW Series training available from GitHub
Intel, Xeon, and Intel Xeon Phi are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.