Request Access Now
Please fill out and submit the form below to request access to the Intel® DevCloud. You will get additional instructions via the email address that you provide.
When you get access, you will be able to log in to Intel® DevCloud. There you can use the sample code or stage your code and data, compile, and submit tasks to a queue. Once the queued job completes, your results will be in your home folder.
- You will get 200 GB of file storage quota.
- Intel® DevCloud is a shared resource with your own home directory (not visible to others).
- Once your access period expires, your home directory on the cluster will be deleted. Please backup your data on your laptop or PC.
- Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors
- Intel® Xeon® processors with Intel® Graphics Technology
- Intel® Arria® 10 FPGAs
- Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit
- Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit
- Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Featured Beta Tools, Frameworks & Libraries
- Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Compiler and Library
- Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
- Intel® oneAPI Deep Neural Network Library
- Intel® oneAPI Data Analytics Library
- Intel® Distribution for Python*
- Intel® C++ & Fortran Compilers
- Intel® VTune™ Profiler
- Many, many more …
Intel, Xeon and Arria are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.