This resource is open only to the participants of Intel® AI DevCon 2018.
Request Access Now
Please fill out and submit the form below to request access to the Intel® AI DevCloud. You will get additional instructions via the email address that you provide.
When you get access, you will log in to a Linux-based head node of a batch farm. There you can stage your code and data, compile, and submit calculations to a queue. Once the queued job completes, your results will be in your home folder.
- Your account is active for up to 1 year. The termination date is determined by the passcode provided to you by Intel
- Jobs are scheduled on Intel® Xeon® Gold 6128 processors (formerly Skylake)
- Each processor has 12 cores with 2-way hyper-threading.
- Each processor has access to 96 GiB of on-platform RAM (DDR4).
- Only one job will run on any processor at a time.
- You will get 200 GB of file storage quota.
- Your home directory is not visible to other users.
- Once your access period expires, your home directory on the cluster will be deleted.
Precompiled Optimized Software
Miscellaneous software optimized for Intel® architecture, including Intel® Xeon® processors, is available on the cluster:
- Intel® Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition and the tools and libraries included with it:
- Intel® C, C++ and Fortran compilers
- Intel® MPI library
- Intel® OpenMP library
- Intel® Threading Building Blocks (TBB) library
- Intel® Math Kernel Library (MKL)
- Intel® Data Analytics Acceleration Library (DAAL)
- Intel® Distribution for Python* 2.7 and 3.6
- Intel® Distribution for Caffe*
Intel, Xeon, and Intel Xeon Phi are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.