This resource is open only to the participants of the Intel program for academic access.
Request Access Now
Please fill out and submit the form below to request access to the Intel® AI DevCloud. You will get additional instructions via the email address that you provide.
When you get access, you will log in to a Linux-based head node of a batch farm. There you can stage your code and data, compile, and submit calculations to a queue. Once the queued job completes, your results will be in your home folder.
- Your account is active for up to 1 year. The termination date is determined by the passcode provided to you by Intel
- Jobs are scheduled on Intel® Xeon® Gold 6128 processors (formerly Skylake)
- Each processor has 12 cores with 2-way hyper-threading.
- Each processor has access to 192 GiB of on-platform RAM (DDR4).
- Only one job will run on any processor at a time.
- You will get 200 GB of file storage quota.
- Your home directory is not visible to other users.
- Once your access period expires, your home directory on the cluster will be deleted.
Precompiled Optimized Software
Miscellaneous software optimized for Intel® architecture, including Intel® Xeon® processors, is available on the cluster:
- Intel® Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition and the tools and libraries included with it:
- Intel® C, C++ and Fortran compilers
- Intel® MPI library
- Intel® OpenMP library
- Intel® Threading Building Blocks (TBB) library
- Intel® Math Kernel Library (MKL)
- Intel® Data Analytics Acceleration Library (DAAL)
- Intel® Distribution for Python* 2.7 and 3.5
- Intel® Distribution for Caffe*
Intel, Xeon, and Intel Xeon Phi are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.